Sunday, April 16, 2006

Final (class) post

That's right folks, another college semester has come to a close. And with it comes the end of my online journalism class AKA the opportunity to start this blog and run my mouth about my favorite topic in the world. I am not sure if I necessarily got anything out of it, but I had a lot of fun with it. If there is one thing I wish I could do differently it would be to find time to read John Schurholtz's book during the semester and to blog about it, but I am taking two English classes so there is already too much reading in my life right now. I didn't have any real surprises, other than that people really seemed to like my style of writing. I shared it with my family and my friends that would understand it. And with the exception of my stepfather the Mets fan everyone liked it, and even he liked it just not the topic. I like the idea of blogging and a lot of the ones I read. But I also found a lot of disregarded blogs out in cyber space, and while I will try not to let that happen to this one, it made me sad to see them all left alone without a new post in months.
I don't know if I will be able to keep this up because my life is a crazy busy mess, but I will try, mostly because it gives me the false sense that someone is listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home