Saturday, March 18, 2006

My new favorite

Scott Miller is my new favorite journalist.
Ok so maybe he can never replace Peter Gammons but he has carved himself a little place in my heart lately.
Reason 1
Reason 2

First of all he is sarcastic, which I love! I don't think there has been any sarcasm ever in this blog...
And in his sarcasm he points out that the Braves have been, are, and will continue to be the team to beat in the NL East. He points out why none of the other teams can take them down.
The Mets are relying on some old pitchers, Pedro Martinez, Steve Trachsel and former Brave Tom Glavine.
The Phillies don't have any pitchers, not even old ones.
The Nationals have already lost people this spring and well, they don't have anyone to lose
And the Marlins are young and inexperienced, and well they are the Marlins

Miller says all of that much better than I just did plus he adds all the reason the Braves are still amazing...Both Jones', Brian McCann, Tim Hudson and Kyle Davies, just to name a few

Reason 2 really makes me happy- 5 Things to Know About the Braves! Know them- there will be a quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home